Welcome!
If we haven't met yet, welcome! My name is Lissa Ballard, creator of Club BMG! So glad you're here!
I'm a big sister to one amazing gal who has been my lifelong bestie (Thelma to my Louise!) and am fortunate to call several of the most amazing women I've ever known my heart sisters. They are all so different and all more than fabulous! I began my professional life at 22 as a first grade teacher. After moving to NC from VA, I took a position as a credit manager for a large jewelry corporation. From there I had a few different administrative type positions and worked my way into something I found a great love for - Lead Electrical Sales Engineer for General Electric specializing in control and small projects ($200K and less).

So let's chat about Club BMG! What does Club BMG stand for?
Club Busy Mommas and Grammies!
Our focus, to start, is all about our Summer Survival Guide and introducing Club BMG! To kick us off, we'll be focusing on building our group, surviving the beginning of a sizzlin' summer and winning lots of goodies - yep - FREE.
So that's what it stands for, but what IS Club BMG?
Club BMG is a brand-new, always FREE community for women who are juggling family, work, grandkids, activities, and everything in between. Whether you're raising little ones, helping with grand littles, or simply love finding ways to make family life a little easier, this is for you!
Inside Club BMG you'll receive a monthly newsletter, simple meal plans, easy recipes, fun family activities, product specials, helpful kitchen tips, contests, giveaways, and early access to upcoming offers—all shared in our private Table community and delivered electronically too.
The only "cost" is joining in the fun! Participate, share ideas, and invite other Busy Mommas and Grammies who would enjoy a little extra encouragement and inspiration. To celebrate our launch, I'm hosting a HUGE Kick-Off Giveaway with kitchen favorites, meal kits, and more! You'll earn entries with purchases, booking a party, or joining my team.
Find more information here: https://boards.com/a/PadSyU.FAuBNh
Can't wait to see you there!


No comments:
Post a Comment